COVID-19 UPDATE – JULY 1st Update:
The Club is still managing the club with COVID-19 protocols in place with information listed below.
The club house has revised it’s opening hours/days from 22nd June to the following:
Monday/Tuesday – Clubhouse closed
Wednesday – Clubhouse open from 2pm to 6pm
Thursday/Friday – Clubhouse closed
Saturday – Clubhouse open 10am to 6pm
Sunday – Clubhouse open 11am to 6pm.
These hours and days will be revised by the Board on a monthly basis.
Health COVID-19 Protocols:
- We all must follow social distancing regulations stay 1.5m away from another person
- Make sure you comply with government recommendations in regards to health and age warning
- Personal hygiene standards to be are maintained at all times
- If you feel unwell or develop symptoms that include a fever, cough, runny nose or shortness of breath please stay home
If you have recently returned from overseas you must not attend the Club and self-isolate for a period of 14 days.
Golf related COVID-19 Protocols
- Play is permitted in groups of 4 – social distancing regulations apply
- 2 people are now allowed to ride in a golf cart.
- COVID-19 regulations apply in place to reduce need to touch golf course equipment (flagstick, bunker rakes)
Players score their own score card and leave at Pro Shop after your round.
Information is changing on a regular basis, please follow staff directives at all times.
Set in the foothills of Scenic Hill of Griffith, you will find the picturesque Griffith Golf Club located in proximity to the Griffith Airport. Often described as one of the best Golf course’s in the Riverina you will find 18 holes of kikuyu fairways and bent grass greens.
The fairways are lined with a vast array of native trees and home to many forms of wildlife with kangaroos almost always on the course, while a big array of birdlife can be seen in the native trees.
From the balcony of the Clubhouse we have glorious picturesque views that overlook the 1st Tee, 9th and 18th Greens.
Although only 2 bunkers on the course and no water traps, the course layout is very challenging. The men’s course is par 71, 5893 metres in length with a Slope rating of 121, while the ladies is a par 72, 5313 metres in length with a Slope rating of 122.
Clubhouse: As from 22nd June 2020
Wednesday: 2pm – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday: 11am – 6pm
Hours vary slightly with daylight savings
Current hours are reviewed monthly with Covid-19
Pro Shop everyday, except Christmas Day
See Pro Shop page for hours