Events/Caltex 5’s Golf
Major Club Events
Sunday 31st January 2021 – Red Gum Qualifying Round – Sponsored by Brady Paint & Texture
Saturday 14th March – Qly Round Caltex Match Play – Sponsored by McNabb Caltex
Monday 23rd March – B&C Plumbing Charity Pro Am – Sponsored by B&C Plumbing
Sunday 26th April – Ladies Foursomes
Wednesday 13th May – Griffith City Women’s Open – Sponsored by McNabb Caltex
Saturday 16th May – Qly Round Shell Match Play – Sponsored by Lowes Petroleum
Saturday 27th/Sunday 28th June – 4BBB 36 Hole Stroke Championships – Sponsored by Griffith Laundry Service
Sunday 5th July – Mixed Foursome Championships
Saturday 11th & Saturday 18th July – Area Builders Trophy
Saturday 8th/Sunday 9th/Saturday 15th/Sunday 16th August – Men’s & Ladies Club Championships – Sponsored by Dom’s Motors
Sunday 13th September – Men’s Foursomes
Sunday 1st November – Griffith City Open Tournament
Sunday 15th November Volkswagen Scramble (Mixed and Women’s Events)
Click Here to register online for the Men’s/Mixed Event:
Click here to register online for the Women’s Event:
Sunday 14th February 2020 Volkswagen Scramble (Mixed only)
Griffith Corporate Cup
Friday 13th November – Griffith Corporate Cup – Sponsored by Leo Franco Motors
Sunday 29th September – Green Keepers Revenge – Sponsored by Midwest Conveyor & Belting
Monday 26th to Friday 30th October – Griffith Vets Week of Golf
Tuesday 3rd November – Melbourne Cup Golf Day
Sunday 31st May – Cystic Fibrosis Charity Day
Friday 27th November – Riding for Disability Charity day
CALTEX 5 Jan – March COMPETITION 2020
CALTEX 5’s January to March 2020 competition
2020 January to March Competition starts from Monday 13th January 2020
Daylight Savings Teams Competition format.
* Will be teams of 5 in a STROKE format.
* Best 4 NET scores are added to determine aggregate team score. Lowest team score wins.
* 1 score per player added in team aggregate score.
* Penalty, any team with less than four scores have 45 added to aggregate score.
* Divisions will be in teams of 8 and a promotion/regulation system will be in place
* 1st week will be to determine grades and for new players getting handicaps
* $10 Registration Fee per person or $50 per team
* Playing fees to remain the same: $10 – Full members $20 – Social members
* Best Scores in each division each week will win Fuel Vouchers, amount depending on players*
A Caltex 5 facebook page is available for all updates, scores, information etc.